Sunday January 17
★ About Dreaming-In
Deliberately timed as close as possible to the first New Moon of the year, “Dreaming-In 2021” is a day to release and clear the past, and dream, imagine, plan and call in everything you want this year.
This is less about setting goals and then striving to achieve them in rigid, linear ways,
and so much more about creating a clear vision for this year,
and knowing how to allow it into your life
using softer, higher-vibration and more expansive ways,
and by being physically present with your body firmly grounded to the planet.
★ Sunday January 17 – online via Zoom
Just $60 NZ
★ What Do I Get?
At the end of our 4 or so hours together, you’ll have
• wrapped up 2020, by releasing, keeping and celebrating everything that needs to be released, kept and/or celebrated, so that none of it can keep you stuck;
• integrated all the positive outcomes of 2020 into your Being (yes, they exist, and yes, it’s easy to do!);
• dreamed-in the basics of your personal plan for 2021 with the help of Fire, Earth, Air, Water and Spirit (and perhaps the oracle cards, too);
• mastered 2 simple (and I mean Simple) ways to keep your focus on your intentions to increase your chances of success (that you can use every day if you want to);
• learnt how to be completely embodied and why that’s vital to your success;
• learnt how to communicate with your physical body, and how that can help you get closer to your intentions;
• meditated to meet a successful future version of yourself who has got her goals, asked her for advice as well as questions about how she did it, and learned how to revisit her whenever you want to;
• and identified and perfected your ‘Power Pose’, and know when to use it.
★ What Else Do I Need to Know? (10 am – 2 pm or 2.30)
• This on-line workshop will be delivered by Zoom.
You’ll need to have the free Zoom software installed on your laptop.
You can use the app on your phone, but I recommend a laptop or tablet.
• The day will be divided into about 4 or 5 interactive segments.
It’s not just you sitting listening to me talking; you’re encouraged to ask questions, and to comment, just like a normal workshop.
• At the end of each segment, you’ll be given an exercise or task to do, and I’ll tell you when to be back on Zoom for the next session.
• Yes, there will be plenty of time to complete the task, and eat, drink, etc, before the next segment begins.
• Each segment will be recorded independently of the others, and at the end of the day, you’ll get an email with the replay links to each segment.
• The replays will be available for one week, so if you’ve already booked something else exciting for that weekend, you won’t miss out.
Got questions? Just email me.