A lot of us are experiencing fear, doubt and uncertainty right now.
We’re asking questions like, will the kids be safe once school goes back?
How am I going to pay the rent?
Will I have a job (or a business) at the end of all this?
Know that it’s okay to have these doubts and worries.
When we don’t know the answers, or what to do about it, or even where to start, a technique like EFT can calm us down enough so we can think clearly.
EFT won’t change our situation, okay, but it will reduce our fear and panic.
To begin, choose a set-up statement from this list, or make up your own one that starts with “Even though…” –
– Even though I don’t know what I’m going to do ….
– Even though I don’t know how I’m going to pay the rent ….
– Even though my job looks wobbly ….
– Even though my business is hardly surviving ….
– Even though the kids are driving me mad ….
– Even though I’m worried sick …
– Even though this is keeping me awake at night …..
If you don’t know how to do EFT, or you’ve forgotten, you can click here to watch a short video of me demonstrating it for you, and you can tap along with me if it helps.
Do EFT as often as you can each day. Use it whenever you feel yourself slipping, when you’re awake at night worrying, when you’re in the shower, at the traffic lights, when you start to get anxious or angry – any time is fine.